|Earth Defense Pretty Cure!|
is part of Earth Defense Pretty Cure! and belongs to Infinity Akira
Please do not change any major information without my permission!
If you want to fix grammar mistakes or add any minor category I might've missed, please write in the summary box what you fixed. Thank You!
|Earth Defense Pretty Cure!|
Chikyū Bōei Puri Kyua!
|Original Run||February 2016|
|Opening Song||Fallin' LOVE! Earth Defense Pretty Cure!|
|Ending Song||L-O-V-E Start!!!|
Earth Defense Pretty Cure! (地球防衛プリキュア! Chikyū Bōei Puri Kyua!?) is a Japanese anime series produced by Toei Animation which is based on the anime Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! and is the second instalment by Infinity Mirai. The seasons' main motifs are love and friendship.
The Defense Club at Kawai High School; Himura Akiko, Mizushima Umi, Kazesawa Suzu, Amachi Rio, and Sakurai Maki who all regularly attend a local karaoke place run by Akiko's sister meet a strange pink wombat-like fairy who comes from another dimension giving them the task of being the protecters of LOVE. With the transformation items "Love Bracelets", the group transforms into Earth Defense Pretty Cure! who use the power of love to fight monsters.
Himura Akiko (緋村明子 Hi-mura Akiko?) / Cure Scarlet (キュアスカーレット Kyua Sukāretto?) - A fifteen year old girl who is cheerful and energetic, but is endlessly carefree. She is a transfer student at Kawai High School whose family owns a karaoke shop called Kurotama. Akiko is very straightforward towards problems, though she is awkward and tactless leading the situation to resolve itself. She loves cute and cuddly things, often hugging her fairy mascot Wombat. Her standard colour is red. She transforms into her alter ego Cure Scarlet and has the power of Holy Light.
Mizushima Umi (水島海 Mizushima Umi?) / Cure Cerulean (キュアセルリアン Kyua Serbian?) - A eighteen year old girl who is laid back and vigilant, except in situations that call most of her attention. She is a third year attending Kawai High School. Umi is very sharp minded displaying more leader ship capabilities when the team needs it the most. She is friends with Kazesawa Suzu, being total opposites. Her standard colour is blue (cerulean blue). She transforms into her alter ego Cure Cerulean and has the power of Water.
Kazesawa Suzu (風沢珠洲 Kazesawa Suzu?) / Cure Epinard (キュアエピナール Kyua Epināru?) - A seventeen year old girl who is hardworking and serious, because she is serious. She is a third year attending Kawai High School. Suzu is very good at studying but is particularly bad at sport. She is friends with Mizushima Umi, being total opposites. Her standard colour is green. She transforms into her alter ego Cure Epinard and uses the power of Air.
Amachi Rio (天知リオ Amachi Rio?) / Cure Sulphur (キュア硫黄 Kyua Iō?) - A sixteen year old girl whose motto is "Money is Life!". She is a second year attending Kawai High School. Though Rio is in high school, she makes money trading on the FX stock exchange. She is best friends with Sakurai Maki. Rio seems to be a level headed character along with Umi. Her love for money is in a league higher then any character in the series. Her standard colour is yellow. She transforms into her alter ego Cure Sulphur and uses the power of Earth.
Sakurai Maki (桜井真紀 Sakurai Maki?) / Cure Vesta (キュアベスタ Kyua Besuta?) - A sixteen year old girl who is popular with boys and requests to go out with her constantly pour into her phone. She is a second year attending Kawai High School. Nagi is a overconfident person, usually stating herself as awesome or pretty. She doesn't like the student council as much, especially Mako Nami, whom she is enemies with. Her standard colour is pink. She transforms into her alter ego Cure Vesta and uses the power Fire.
Adamas Trio (アダマス・トリオ Adamasu Torio?) The three student council members form the team, Adamas Trio. It was created by the fairy Thunder from the Conquest Kingdom to help rule over the earth. The members are:
- Chitose Chieko (ウォンバット U~onbatto?) / Dark Aurite (ダークオーアイト Dāku Ōuaito?) -
A seventeen year old girl who is the student body president at Kawai High School. She has the best grades in her graduating class. Chieko is childhood friends with Suzu and used to be good friends. Her standard colour is gold. She transforms into her alter ego Dark Aurite and uses the power of Brilliance.
- Satomi Kyoko (里見京子 Satomi Kyōko?) / Dark Argent (ダークアージェント Dāku Ājento?) - A eighteen year old girl who is the vice-president at Kawai High School. She probably understands the president's troubles the most, standing by her side like a maid. Her standard colour is silver. She transforms into her alter ego Dark Argent and uses the power of the Wind.
- Mako Nami (マコナミ Mako Nami?) / Dark Perlite (ダークパーライト Dāku Pāraito?) - A seventeen year old girl who is part of the student council at Kawai High School. She looks like a angel, and is as noble as an angel, but once she is made fun of, she turns into a snappy individual. Her standard colour is Pink (Pearl-like). She transforms into her alter ego Dark Perlite and uses the power of Flowers.
Lord Seifuku (主制服 Shu Seifuku?) - The main antagonist of the series and the ruler of the Conquest Kingdom. His appearance is currently unknown with only the image of a shadow inside a glass ball and speaks to Thunder using a special communication device. He wants to conquer and rule over earth. Naming it "The Loveless World".
Himura Noya (緋村ノヤ Hi-mura Noya?) / Cure ??? (キュア Kyua ????) - Akiko's older sister, who helps run the families karaoke place. She is almost always seen practising with her katana at work and cares deeply for her sister. Noya is also very smart, and seems to know much about the Cures, secertly watching over them.
- Love Bracelet (ラブブレスレット Rabu Buresuretto?) - The Pretty Cure's transformation item.
- Love Stick (ラブスティック Rabu Sutikku?) - The Pretty Cure's attack item.
- Thunder Needle (サンダーニードル Sandā Nīdoru?) - The Adamas Trio's item used to turn peoples negative thoughts into the Loveless.
- Kawai High School (河合高校 Kawai Kōkō?) - The high school that the Pretty Cure attend.
- Kurotama Karaoke (黒魂カラオケ Kurotama Karaoke?) - Akiko's home and the Cure's main hangout.
To be added.
- Main article: Earth Defense Pretty Cure! Merchandise
- The series is biased off of the anime (Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!).
- Earth Defense Pretty Cure! is the second season to have five main Cures that were announced from the very beginning.
- The Amadas Trio members names are based on different types of metals: Chitose Chieko (Aurite), Satomi Kyoko (Argent), and Mako Nami (Perlite).
- Earth Defense Pretty Cure! is the seventh series after Futari wa Pretty Cure, Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star, Fresh Pretty Cure!, Heartcatch Pretty Cure!, Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!, and Go! Princess Pretty Cure where two mascots are introduced at the beginning of the story.
- Earth Defense Pretty Cure! is the first series to have a wombat-like fairy mascot and a porcupine-like fairy mascot.
- Earth Defense Pretty Cure! is the first series to have a evil fairy mascot.
- Earth Defense Pretty Cure! is the first series to use bracelets for transforming.
- Earth Defense Pretty Cure! is the sixth season where some of the Cures were friends before the series began.
- Earth Defense Pretty Cure! is the fourth season to have a Cure whose theme color is purely green.
- Earth Defense Pretty Cure! is the fourth season that does not use a cell phone-like device for the Cures to transform.
- Unlike the newer Pretty Cure seasons, this series will have more mature aspects and directed towards teens instead of little children.
GalleryNote: IMAGES ARE NOT MINE
|Main||Prism Pretty Cure!|
|Secondary||Earth Defense Pretty Cure! • Vocaloid Pretty Cure♪|