|Season||Royale! Go Princess Precure!|
|Hair Color||Brown with a purple highlight (Sakura)
Purple (Cure Harmony)
|Eye Color||Dark Pink (Sakura)
Purple (Cure Harmony)
|Family||Queen Haruka (mother)
King Kanata (father)
Princess Towa (aunt)
Akagi Ichigo (cousin)
|Home Place||Hope Kingdom (former)
|Pretty Cure Info|
|Alter Ego||Cure Harmony|
Escaping from Akumu with her cousin, Akagi Ichigo and becoming Cure Harmony
In the Winter, her uniform consists of a light purple long-sleeved top with a white sailor collar with a single dark blue stripe and a pink ribbon that ties in the front. Her skirt is white and pleated with suspender-like straps in front. She also wears dark blue knee length tights and black shoes.
In the Summer, her uniform is the same however the top is now short sleeved and white while her skirt is light purple. Her tights are now white.
As Cure Harmony, her hair becomes a dark shade of purple and is tied up using a lilac hairband. She still retains the clip that she wears in civilian form. Her uniform consists of a dark magenta midriff baring top with a sixteenth note/semiquaver on it, a light purple skirt with the Princess Commune pouch and orchid high heel shoes with a dark purple lining.
Sakura is a very smart and energetic girl who has a passion for music and loves to sing causing her to dream of becoming a famous singer who gives people hope.
Queen Haruka - Sakura has a strong relationship with her mother. The two have a strong relationship and never fight. Haruka is always worried about Sakura in the human world due to Sakura not knowing it as well as Haruka.
King Kanata - Like her mother, Sakura has a strong relationship with her father.
Princess Towa - As her aunt, Towa cares lots for Sakura and her cousin. She normally tells Sakura about when she was younger.
Kaido Mizu - Mizu treats Sakura with respect as a princess however this makes Sakura embarrased, so Sakura tells her not to do it often. However, the two are good friends.
"The princess of miraculous melodies! Cure Harmony!"
Kiseki-tekina merodī no purinsesu! Kyuahāmonī!
Cure Harmony (キュアハーモニー Kyuahāmonī) is Sakura's alter ego. In this form, she represents the miracle of music and holds the power of music. She can transform using the phrase "Precure Royale Princess Engage!". Her main attack is Harmony Blizzard, which she can only perform while in her Mode Royale.
- Harmony Blizzard (ハーモニーブリザード Hāmonīburizādo) is Cure Harmony's main attack, that can only be used when she is in her Mode Royale. It appears in episode 1.
- Royale Explosion (ロワイヤルエクスプロージョン Rowaiyaru Ekusupurōjon) is Cure Harmony's group attack that she performs with Cure Blaze, Cure Tsunami and Cure Sparkle, where they need the Crystal Princess Instruments and the Miracle Princess Jewels. It made its debut in episode 11.
Haruno (春野): Haru (春) means 'spring' while No (野) means 'field'. As a syllabus, "no" can indicate a possessive. "Haruno" as a phrase would also mean "Of Spring" or "Spring's".
Sakura (桜) means cherry blossom
Cure Harmony is a musical term that means a pleasing combination of two or three tones played together in the background while a melody is being played. Harmony also refers to the study of chord progressions.
Sakura's voice actress, Nishimura Chinami, has participated in several image songs.
- She is the second purple lead cure after Mirai Ginga. She is then followed by Abe Hoseki, Mai Anderson and Yoshino Yume
- She shares her voice actress with Aoki Reika
- She is the 5th cure to hold the power of music, after: Cure Melody, Cure Rhythm, Cure Beat and Cure Muse
- She is the 3rd lead cure to be a princess after May Richards and Mori Aika
- She shares her first name with Fujimura Sakura