|P@T¢H-W0Rk Pr€tTy CuR€!|
|Created on||April 27, 2015|
My Bling Bling
|Predecessor||Electric Sensation Pretty Cure!|
|Successor||Tantai! Pretty Cure Macelalari|
P@T¢H-W0Rk Pr€tTy CuR€! (パッチワークプリキュア！ P@Ch!-wAkU PuR!KyU@!?), loosely as Patch-Work Pretty Cure! (パッチワークプリキュア！ Pachi-Waku Purikyua!?) is a Japanese magical girl anime series produced by Toei Animation and the unofficial installment to the Pretty Cure series. It is directed and written by Ahim de Famille. It was replaced Electric Sensation Pretty Cure! and it is initial slot. The season's motifs are Prints and Happiness.
Speculations (from creator)
- Cure Paisley (キュアペイズリー Kyua Peizuri?) - She is represented the pink cure of hearts.
- Cure Graffiti (キュアグラフィティ Kyua Gurafiti?) - He is represented the green cure of sounds.
- Cure Plaid (キュアプレイド Kyua Pureido?) - He is represented the blue cure of gems.
- Cure Dots (キュアドット Kyua Dotto?) - She is represented the yellow cure of bubbles.
- Cure Stripe (キュアストライプ Kyua Sutoraipu?) - He is represented the orange cure of galaxies.
- Cure Floral (キュアフローラル Kyua Furoraru?) - She is represented the violet cure of flowers.
- Lucky Stitch (ラッキーステッチ Rakki Sutetchi?) - He is represented the white non-cure of numbers.
Thread (スレッド Sureddo?)
The main mascot in the season.
- This is the first season to had male Pretty Cures.
- This is the fourth season after Shining Jewels Pretty Cure, Heartful Shine Pretty Cure, and Wedding Love Pretty Cure! to had allies or non-cures.