|Mazenta: Hana no Kyua Rōzu|
|Shining Jewels Pretty Cure episode 01|
| マゼンタ 花のキュアローズ|
"Magenta: Cure Rose of Flowers"
|Opening||Showtime! Shining Jewels Pretty Cure|
Magenta: Cure Rose of Flowers (マゼンタ 花のキュアローズ Mazenta: Hana no Kyua Rōzu) is the debut episode of Shining Jewels Pretty Cure, which focuses on Magenta becoming Cure Rose.
Earth is being targeted by Lost, and the only ones who can stop them are the Pretty Cure! Luckily, one of Lost's inhabitants, Gemma, hurries to Earth to find them. The first person she stumbles across is Akari Magenta, a happy-go-lucky 13 year old. It turns out that Magenta is Cure Rose, the leader of the Pretty Cure.
- This marks the debut episode of Shining Jewels Pretty Cure.
- It is also the first Magenta centered episode.
- Gemma escapes from Lost and travels to Earth.
- Magenta meets Gemma for the first time.
- Spindle makes her debut, along with brief debuts of Taorena, Glass, and Poison.
- Magenta transforms into Cure Rose for the first time.
- Cure Rose uses Pink Rose Flash for the first time.
- It was revealed that there is a magical girl anime that only exists in the Shining Jewels universe, known as Watashi wa Friendly Face-Off! It was seen at the beginning, when Reed was singing to the opening song.