|"This page belongs to Chinatsu Kiseki"|
Please don't edit this page without her permission!
- "Shining Bright with the magic of 5! We are the Shining Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!"— The group's introduction
|Shining Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure|
Shainingu Mahō Tsukai Purikyua!
|Created on||May 14th, 2016 (Mahou Tsukai Fan Cure Wiki)
July 7th, 2016 (Fanmade Precure Series Wiki)
|Opening Song||Miraculous Shining Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure|
|Ending Song||Starlight Infinity (1-20)
Magic of Friendship (21-40)
Storm of Happiness (41-60)
|Predecessor||Miraculous Princess Pretty Cure!|
|Successor||Sparkling Tune Precure|
When Haremashita Ginga meets Nebula, a girl from the Magic World who is looking for the "Linkle Stone Emerald", Inu ambushes the two and asks Nebula for the Emerald and after Nebula says she doesn't have the Emerald, Inu calls forth a Yokubaru using Dark Magic. After Ginga and Nebula escape from Neko and the Yokubaru, they notice that they have the same necklaces and Konekon, Daisy's stuffed cat, falls out of Nebula's bag. Inu finds the girls and commands the Yokubaru to attack them. When Ginga, Nebula and Konekon join hands, the girls' necklaces glow and turn into the Linkle Stone Diamond. When the girls shout 'Cure Up・RaPaPa!', they transform into the legendary witches known as the Pretty Cure
The lead cure of the season. She is a kind but shy girl who always spends her studying. She loves writing fantasy stories with even writing a story about her time in the Magic World when she leaves and picks up magic really quickly in the Magic World. Her cure alter ego is the legendary witch Cure Solar, the magical shimmering sun whose theme colour is orange
A girl from the Magic World who wound up supplementary lessons due to low marks in all her studies. She is energetic and quite clumsy. Her cure alter ego is Cure Lunar, the magical glistening moon whose theme colour is dark blue
Ginga's best friend. She is more confident than Ginga however she is calm. Her cure alter ego is Cure Starburst, the miraculous sparkling star whose theme colour is yellow
Ginga's older sister who is very sporty. Her cure alter ego is Cure Quasar, the magical bright energy whose theme colour is green
A famous singer. She is an excellent singer and an aspiring actress. Her cure alter ego is Cure Pulsar, the magical radiating pulse whose theme colour is purple
A young fairy who resides in the Galaxy Smartphone. Her alter ego is Radiant Miracle, the future shine whose theme colour is white
The main fairy of the season. She was once a stuffed toy kitten in Nebula's possession.
The wizard of darkness who seeks the "Linkle Stone Emerald" to plunge the world into darkness. He is a wizard shrouded in mystery.
Dokurokushe's right hand woman. She is themed of a fish.
The first general to attack the cures. He is themed of a dog
Ginga and Hoshi's mother who was from the Magic World. When she was younger, she was a Pretty Cure known as Cure Fantasy (キュアファンタジー Kyuafantajī?) and her theme colour was pink
Ginga and Hoshi's father who is from the No Magic World who met Yozora when she travelled to the No Magic World for an exam.
Nebula's older sister. In a Special called Shining Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure Special: Aura and the Crystal of Melodies!, she transforms into Cure Crystal, the mystical loving melody whose theme colour is silver
Heather's mother. She is very caring as well as strict.
- Linkle Stones (リンクルストーン Rinkuru Sutōn?): The jewel-like collectible items for this season that they insert into the transformation item. There are four gold stones that protect the Linkle Stone Emerald within its center and five silver stones that support the Linkle Stone Emerald. Ginga, Nebula, Heather, Hoshi, Azayaka and Maria's Linkle Stone Dia all count as one stone.
- Linkle Sticks (リンクルステッキ Rinkuru Sutekki?): The main attack items for Cure Solar, Lunar, Quasar and Pulsar. Each one has their own name:
- Linkle Starphone (リンクルスターホン Rinkurusutāhon?): Heather's transformation item that she uses to transform into Cure Starburst
- Star Wand (スターワンド Sutāwando?):The main weapon that Cure Starburst uses in battle. She can perform the attacks Diamond Mystery, Ruby Romance, Sapphire Intelligente or Topaz Espérance with this weapon depending on which form she is in.
- Galaxy Smartphone (ギャラクシースマートフォン Gyarakushīsumātofon?): The item Shimmer resides in. It is later used as her transformation item in episode 20 onwards
- Radiant Violin (ラディアントヴァイオリン Radiantovu~aiorin?): The item that Radiant Miracle uses to purify Yokubaru. She can perform the attacks Diamond Estallido, Ruby Resplandor, Sapphire Fuente or Topaz Espejismo with this item depending on which form she is in
Main Article: Shining Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure/Episodes
Shining Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure will have a total of 60 episodes confirmed by Hickmanm on the Fanmade Precure Series Wiki
A special for Shining Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure. When the girls are in the Magic World, Aura finds a Crystal. Suddenly she is ambushed by a woman named Prisma, a witch full of dark magic, who is looking for that Crystal! What will Aura do?
Main Article: Shining Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure/Music
Shining Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure will have a large range of music which was written and composed by Hickmanm
- This is the longest Pretty Cure Season with 60 episodes.
- Shining Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure is the fourth season with a form changing motif following Happiness Charge Pretty Cure, Go! Princess Pretty Cure and Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure
Main Article: Shining Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure Merchandise